Position Type: Non-exempt, Full-time, HourlyHours:
8:00 am-4:00 pm PT (10:00 am- 8:00 pm CT, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm ET) Monday through Friday, and occasional on-call weekend hours (on rotation with other team members) with flexibility to work additional hours as neededPay Rate:
Depending on experienceLocation:
Director of Client Services
HiringThing is online software that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants and hire great employees. We were founded in 2012 with the mission to deliver intuitive, easy-to-use recruiting software across multiple sales channels and product types.HiringThing operates in a flexible startup environment where employees can be hands-on in helping build a new company. This is a remote
position, so team members will thrive in a work from home environment. Our team stays connected through daily communication and regular video calls.
HiringThing is seeking a full-time, remote Customer Support Representative
with a technical background to provide support to our users and customers in accordance with our customer support philosophy and guidelines. Our support philosophy is encapsulated by our tag line Support Beyond Compare™. To expand on this, we aim to consistently deliver friendly, effective, knowledgeable, and timely support to our clients. We strive to provide a solution that results in Hiring Happiness™ the first time around. Technical skills required include a deep understanding of the operating systems, relevant hard- or software, problem-solving skills and a focus on quality.
You will have internal and external resources at your fingertips to help you answer customer inquiries and solve issues knowledgeably. While our mascot is a robot, we are strongly opposed to the type of robo-support some companies employ that crafts an impersonal and suboptimal customer experience. So, what we won’t do is make you follow a script or dictate exactly how each customer inquiry is to be handled. Use our guidelines and your own discernment in answering customer inquiries, keeping our philosophy first and foremost in your actions.
Below is a list of core, initial responsibilities associated with this position. This list is subject to expansion based on the Customer Support Representative's interest, aptitudes and performance. We support each employee's growth in their individual role and help each person maximize their fulfillment in their role.
- Effectively manage and respond to high volumes of support phone calls, tickets, and/or chats submitted via email or through our support portal.
- Provide consistently friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and timely support to our clients, striving to provide the correct solution the first time around.
- Build relationships with clients through open and honest communication.
- Handle complaints effectively, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep accurate records of customer support interactions using defined methods and tools.
- Communicate with clients and prospects using the correct branding (we offer our software under multiple brand names).
- Review/verify new subscription accounts.
- Process manual paid job postings.
- Review job postings submitted for organic job board visibility.
- Contribute articles to our support knowledgebase.
- Participate in weekly team meetings.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Actively use each customer interaction as an opportunity to deliver Hiring Happiness™.
- You have excellent communication and active listening skills.
- You excel in your attention to detail.
- You quickly learn new software.
- Flexibility and adaptability are your middle name.
- You know how to prioritize, manage time effectively and follow through on tasks/responsibilities.
- Working independently and problem solving fit in your back pocket.
- You have proven strong customer support experience.
- Familiar with HTML and CSS stylesheets.
- You are familiar with both Windows and Mac OS based operating systems.
- Your knowledge of all major web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge) is proficient.
- If you have knowledge of API integration it is helpful.
Who You Are
- You are comfortable with technology
- Self-motivation is your strength
- You are Passionate about providing solutions-focused support
Applicants will be asked to complete a brief assessment as part of the application process. This will take approximately 20 minutes and cannot be re-entered once you exit the process. Please allow enough time to complete the assessment. Thank you.
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with Roth and Standard options
- Ability to work remotely
- Opportunity to have impact in a hands-on manner to the growth and direction of the Company
- Paid time off: starting at 3 weeks per year
- 8 paid holidays
- Opportunity for professional development
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees