NO OUTSOURCED TEAMS/AGENCIES – we are looking for an individual to join our team
MUST BE CANADIAN RESIDENT
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media scheduling tool. It’s the smartest way to do social media, properly; by automating time-consuming manual tasks, and recycling content to be seen by more people. On average, our platform saves users over 5 hours per week, and increases the effectiveness of their social media content up to 300%.
We already have thousands of paying customers from word-of-mouth referrals. It’s really exciting times around here and we are looking to grow our team with more amazing people.
Our roadmap is full of exciting features and improvements that our users have requested and are eagerly waiting for.
You will be involved in designing and developing new features, specifying how they will work, and coding them all the way through from the database structure and PHP, to HTML and JS. You will be expected to write stable and release-ready code.
This is a remote position that can be performed in any timezone. Ideally full-time, but can also be part-time (20+ hrs/week).
– Attention to detail – when adding new features, you think about, and write code that handles every possible edge case.
– Regular communication – you must communicate effectively and in a timely manner.
– Ability to work independently – you’re welcome to ask questions as often as necessary, but should be able to complete work on time without having to be chased.
– Good UX/UI awareness – features must be easy to use and follow best practices.
– Remote worker – you’re happy being part of a remote team, with Slack to keep connected, and with weekly team calls using Skype.
– PHP (Procedural & Object Oriented)
– Experience of developing for AWS architectures
– Experience with custom/vanilla PHP
– Unit & browser based testing
– Experience with social media APIs
Negotiable, depending on expertise.
Send an intro email, along with your CV and code samples
– Why you’re interested in working on SmarterQueue, and how you would improve the platform.
– What relevant experience you have
Don’t just send a generic cover letter or a lone CV – we want to know a little bit about who you are!
We will only consider applications from individuals; no agencies or outsourced teams.
We’re currently a small team, spanning the UK, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and have built a product that people LOVE, and shout about.
We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
Visit https://smarterqueue.com for more information about the product