Scott’s Cheap Flights is hiring a recruiter to manage the full-cycle recruitment efforts of our growing, profitable company. You will help us continue on the rapid path of internal growth we’ve seen for the past few years by hiring incredible talent across all teams, examining and optimizing our recruiting strategies and processes, and partnering with stakeholders to forecast and plan for future talent management.
Why we’re hiring for this role now: We will be hiring 10-15 new team members over the next 6 months in order to continue delivering the best possible experience for our members and internal team.
Immediately upon hire, you’ll…
- Immerse yourself in Scott’s Cheap Flights and be able to speak to our mission, culture, and company, becoming a fantastic first point of contact for our candidates
- Put into place job posting and sourcing strategies to assure robust pipelines
- Perform full cycle recruitment while maintaining a fantastic candidate experience
- Work closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to develop job descriptions and accurate candidate profiles to fit our business needs
- Establish hiring reports and metrics to share with the team on a regular basis
In the longer term, you’ll…
- Examine and improve upon our existing hiring processes by identifying areas of opportunity, bottlenecks, and strengths we need to be capitalizing on.
- Partner with stakeholders to strategize on future hiring needs.
- Run training workshops for the internal team to bolster our interview skills to make sure we’re being as effective as possible.
- Fully own the hiring process for the following roles: Head of Marketing; Senior Backend Engineer; Senior Frontend & Mobile Engineer;
- Senior Product Designer; Senior User Acquisition Manager.
What you bring to the table
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with a minimum of two years in house with startups, from a req’s inception to negotiating and closing a candidate
- Experience recruiting for a wide range of roles simultaneously, both technical and non technical
- A proven track record of building and continually refining recruiting processes
- Business and technical acumen that allows you to partner with stakeholders in strategic recruiting initiatives
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with a remote team, and passion for travel
- Authorization to work in the United States, and a large overlap in working hours with Pacific Time
About Scott’s Cheap Flights
Scott’s Cheap Flights is on a mission to enable people to travel and experience the world. We’re so much more than crusaders for cheap flights, and our numbers prove it:
- 2 million+: Members to date, growing every day.
- 100%: Our average year over year revenue growth.
- $100 million: Amount our deals have helped members save.
- 263,009: Miles our most prolific member has traveled.
- 50+: Number of proposals have happened on SCF trips… that we know of.
- Countless: Memories and stories created through our members’ trips.
If “to travel is to live” resonates with you and you have a proven track record of successfully recruiting talented new employees, we’d love to hear from you!