Pearl Lemon is looking for a growth hacker to help drive forward our ambitious growth plans throughout 2019 and beyond. You will be an important part of a tight knit team who have a hands-on approach and are passionate about taking the business to the next level.Reporting directly into the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and implementation of all marketing activities There will be a focus on developing the Pearl Lemon and our client’s brand through thought leadership, content creation and other ‘hackery-type’ stuffWe are looking for someone who prides themselves on their attention-to-detail and meticulous planning skills but can adapt to change in a very fast-moving environment.A strong understanding of digital marketing is essential, as is exceptional people and communication skills to help develop team members who you will manage directly.
POSSIBLE responsibilities will include:
- Developing a lifecycle marketing strategy to drive multi-channel marketing campaigns across all channels (including PPC, SEO, email, ABM, social, PR and events)
- Collaborating across departments and functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Creating and evolving an account-based marketing strategy to designed to resonate with potential high value leads and help exceed set MRR targets.
- Building a social marketing strategy to enhance Pearl Lemon’s social media presence on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Optimising our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Taking full ownership of our events marketing strategy and identifying new opportunities to develop awareness of the brand within the cyber security industry.
- Regular reporting against defined KPI’s to highlight effectiveness of all campaigns against business goals.
- Line management and professional development of team members.
- Managing relationships with third-party suppliers and agencies.
Required skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proven people management track record.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external suppliers.
- Proven experience of implementing successful (measurable ROI) content marketing strategies.
- Experience of partnering with Sales teams to implement successful ABM campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience delivering engaging event management strategies.
- Can deliver succinct campaign performance summaries backed by expert analytic capability.
- Incredibly fast learner.
- Learn Very Very Fast
- Work with TedX Speakers
- Work with ultramarathon runners, speakers of multiple languages
- Work with a fully digital and remote team across different timezones
- Build and grow entirely in the cloud
- International work-cations where we meet and work in a foreign country for a week
- Worst case - learn tons, get an amazing reference and move forward
- Best case - go full time, build your personal brand and work from anywhere in the world
- Take your digital skills you learn with us and apply to any job in any industry