A Little About Us:
Helpjuice is on a mission to being the #1 knowledge base platform in the world by creating and delivering software that changes people’s lives. We’re a small team that is very passionate about our product. We’ve been in business since 2011, our HQ is in Miami, but we all work REMOTE.
What You’ll Do
- Primarily be conducting demos/calls with existing Helpjuice customers, helping onboard them and answer any questions about the product and occasionally a technical question (e.g. Helpjuice API)
- Building lasting relationships with customers based of off meaning, not fluff & countless followups
- Looking at our CRM of customers to understand who could use some help with being onboarded better, as well as whom to follow up with and turn into a “hero”!
- Responding to support emails
We Are For You If:
- You like teams that work hard & smart, obsessed with helping customers and are truly passionate about their craft
- You want to love your job, and the people you work with
- You are passionate about working remotely, and self-motivated
- You’re eager to learn from a founder who has launched multiple companies & see it as a great learning opportunity; not just as a way to get paid to write code
A Bit About You (As A Person)
- You’re a learning machine, and consider it part of your many hobbies
- You are honest, work hard work immensely and have integrity
- You have hobbies outside of work
- You’d love to join a team full of creative & smart people you’ll learn from
- You are not looking for another job, but a career.
A Bit About Your Background
In terms of specifics, here’s the what you’ll need excellent familiarity with to be a great fit:
- You have 2+ years working extensively in Customer Success
- You are personable, and also (somewhat) technical
- You have been part of a remote team before / have freelanced for at least 2 years
- Familiarity with CRMs and meeting tools (Gotomeeting, Skype, Google Hangouts)
- Understanding of customer support software (ideally you would know what a knowledge base is!)
- You’re familiar with terms such as LTV, Churn, ARPU.