Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely (Europe).
- Think critically and engineer improvements to our data storage and processing
- Develop and maintain our data warehouse and data pipelining. Our current stack on AWS is: Redshift, S3, Glue, Lambda and Data Pipeline
- Work closely together with our analysts on advanced product and business analytics reporting
- Support and enable Software Engineers, SREs and Product Managers to use data more efficiently
- Use data to help us and our customers make better decisions.
We hope you have
- Good teamwork and communication skills (English)
- Strong understanding of database design and design patterns, both relational and non-relational
- Experience with AWS data storage and processing products such as Redshift, Data pipeline, AWS Glue, S3, etc.
- Experience with search servers such as Elasticsearch, Lucene, Solr, etc.
- Experience with standard UNIX tools
It’s even better if you have experience with
- Developing web applications
- Machine learning
- ELK stack
- Apache Kafka
- BI/Analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Apache Zeppelin or others
- Web analytics
What we offer you
- Competitive base pay
- Work remotely from wherever you like
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Fun events with the whole crew, including biannual team week.